Before starting check of a condition of a starter make sure of completeness of a charge of the battery.
1. If the starter does not rotate at turn of the ignition key in the situation START, first of all, make sure that the lever of the selector is in situation "P" or "N" (model with AT) / the pedal of coupling is squeezed completely out (models with RKPP).
2. Check battery charge level, estimate a condition and reliability of fastening of contact plugs of the battery and a starter.
3. If the starter rotates regularly, however the engine is not turned, it is necessary to replace assembly of the drive with the obgonny coupling.
4. If the starter is not turned, despite a serviceable clicking of the traction relay, the cause of failure can be covered in falling of level of a charge of the battery, oxidation of the main contact plugs of a starter, or failure actually of an electric motor of starterny assembly. Also the probability of jamming of the engine is not excluded.
5. If when turning a key of any clicks it is not audible, it is necessary to check a condition of the battery, a protective fusible insert / safety lock of a chain of start and the relay of inclusion of a starter. Possibly, actually magnetic actuator is faulty.
Location of the relay of inclusion of a starter can vary depending on a year of release of model. Most often it is established under a forward overlay of a threshold of a driver's door, in other cases is located in the assembly block of safety locks/relay located in a motive compartment.
6. For check of the traction relay establish a wire crossing point between the positive plug of the battery and the plug of the switch of ignition (the small size) on assembly of the magnetic actuator. If now the starter starts rotating, therefore, the traction relay in an order and should be passed to check of a condition of the switch of ignition, the sensor switch of permission of start/disconnection of a chain of a starter and connecting electrical wiring.
7. If direct giving of food on the magnetic actuator does not lead to operation of a starter, remove assembly of the traction relay and make its dismantle, check and recovery repair.
8. If the starter is turned too slowly, first of all, make sure of completeness of level of a charge of the battery and reliability of fastening of contact plugs of a connecting electrical wiring. Partial jamming of the engine, as well as filling with its excessively dense oil, can also be the reason of this violation.
9. Start the engine and warm up it up to the normal working temperature, then disunite contact sockets of an electrical wiring of primary (NV) contour on bobbin assembly.
10. Connect a positive wire of the voltmeter to the positive plug of the battery, negative - to negative.
11. Turn the engine a starter (not Bol than 15 seconds in a row) and consider indications of the voltmeter right after their stabilization. At normal rate of a provorachivaniye of the engine a starter the result of measurement has to make about 9 Century. If the voltmeter registers tension in 9 V or more, however the engine is turned too slowly, it is necessary to check a condition of an electric motor of starterny assembly. At excessively low results of measurement and weak speed of a provorachivaniye of the unit it is necessary to check starter plugs for existence of signs of a burn-out. Also the probability of damage actually of an assembly electric motor is not excluded (insufficiency of level of a charge of the battery and a bad condition of terminal connections is excluded at the first stage of check).