1999-2003 of release
Repair and operation of the car
Subaru of Legasi, Autbek
+ Cars Subaru Legacy, Outback
- Operation manual
+ Access, protection
+ Elements of security systems
+ Equipment of the car, arrangement of devices and governing bodies
- Methods of operation
Running in of the new car
Gas station of the car
Control of level of engine oil
Control of level of cooling liquid of the engine
Transportation of goods in the car
Start of the engine
Features of driving with a manual box of gear shifting
Features of driving with automatic transmission
Features of control of the all-wheel drive car
Features of operation of the car equipped with system of hydrostrengthening of a wheel (GUR)
Features of driving, the equipped antiretractable device, - models with RKPP (at the corresponding complete set)
Features of driving, VDC equipped with system of dynamic stabilization (at the corresponding complete set)
Control system of speed (tempostat)
Electric air suspension bracket (at the corresponding complete set)
Automatic adjustment of height of provision of a back suspension bracket (Outback model)
Recommendations about economy of fuel consumption
Features of operation of the car equipped with the catalytic converter
Parking of the car
Recommendations about driving of the car in adverse weather conditions
Operation of the car in the conditions of winter
Towage of the trailer
+ Routine maintenance
+ Cooling systems, heating
+ Power supply system and release
+ Electric equipment of the engine
+ Manual box and differential
+ Automatic transmission
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Recommendations about economy of fuel consumption- Try to disperse slowly and smoothly, during the movement adhere to the chosen cruiser speed, trying to change the provision of a pedal of gas as seldom as possible.
- At the movement on the highway adhere to the moderate high-speed mode, - the movement with excessively high speeds conducts to increase in fuel consumption.
- Proportion movement speed to a condition of a paving.
- Try to avoid long functioning of the engine on single turns.
- Watch that the engine and systems of its management always correctly were adjusted.
- Carry out procedures of routine maintenance of the car according to the Schedule (see the Head Routine maintenance).
- Watch that tires were pumped up correctly.
- Periodically check corners of installation of forward wheels of the car, in case of need make the corresponding adjustments.
- Remember that activation of the air conditioning system leads to increase in fuel consumption, - avoid unmotivated inclusions K/V.
- At the movement with high speeds use To/in affects increase fuel consumption less, than opening of windows.
- Use the mode 4H only in cases of the valid need.