1999-2003 of release
Repair and operation of the car
Subaru of Legasi, Autbek
+ Cars Subaru Legacy, Outback
- Operation manual
- Access, protection
Keys - the general information
The uniform lock (at the corresponding complete set)
Switch ignition/lock of blocking of a steering column
System of an immobilization of the engine
Cover of a luggage compartment (Legacy Sedan)
Back door (Legacy Versatile person and Outback)
The top hatches (at the corresponding complete set)
Access to podkapotny space
+ Elements of security systems
+ Equipment of the car, arrangement of devices and governing bodies
+ Methods of operation
+ Routine maintenance
+ Cooling systems, heating
+ Power supply system and release
+ Electric equipment of the engine
+ Manual box and differential
+ Automatic transmission
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
The uniform lock (at the corresponding complete set)The centralized control of activators of door locks by means of a key
1. Locks of all doors, including a back door (Legacy the Versatile person and Outback), are automatically blocked when locking a driver's door by a key.
2. Unlocking of a driver's door a key leads to blocking removal.
The centralized control of activators of door locks from salon of the car
1. Locks of all doors, including a back door (Legacy the Versatile person and Outback), are automatically blocked when locking a driver's door, - turn the blocking rychazhok which is built in the internal handle of a door back (see above).
2. For unlocking of a door take away a rychazhok from within forward.
Control of activators of door locks from a remote control
3. When unlocking doors by means of the key of a remote control which is built in in a head, direct a hand with the key clamped in it on the car and press the OPEN/UNLOCK button (to Unlock). For opening of a door after operation of door activators simply pull for the handle. Locking of doors is made by pressing the LOCK button (to Lock). Serviceability of operation of activators is confirmed by a blinking of indexes of turns (single when locking and double when unlocking), besides, when unlocking doors for 15 seconds illumination of salon and illumination of the lock of ignition is activated.
4. If within 30 seconds after pressing of the OPEN/UNLOCK button any of car doors (including a back door) is not open, locks will be again blocked automatically.
5. Refusals of operation of activators of the uniform lock on command from the DU panel can speak several reasons:
a) In the lock of ignition it is inserted into the ignition lock, or it is leaky shut any of doors;
b) Range of operation of the panel is exceeded, - repeat attempt from shorter distance;
c) The internal battery of the panel is discharged, - replace the battery (see below);
d) Synchronization of a radiator with an intake as a result of frequent use of the panel from excessively long distance is broken, - execute repeated synchronization (see below);
e) Attempt to make repeated activation of locks later excessively short period, - wait not less than 30 seconds, then repeat attempt;
f) The active hindrances connected with functioning on proximity of a source of a powerful radio emission take place, - repeat attempt from shorter distance, in case of need unlock a door by means of a key (see the Section Door locks).
Lighting when unlocking
Pressing the OPEN button of the DU panel is made 15-second activation of illumination of salon and illumination of the lock of ignition. For shutdown of illumination it is enough to press the LOCK button of the panel, to turn a key in the ignition lock.
Replacement of a battery of the DU panel